Fort Walsh National Historic Site
Escape with your family and follow the footsteps of the Northwest Mounted Police who brought Canadian law to the West.
In the heart of the spectacular Cypress Hills is Fort Walsh National Historic Site. Your kids will have fun doing activities and earning their cool Parks Canada Xplorers souvenirs! Experience life in the 1880's and discover how Fort Walsh presided over one of the most dramatic periods of change on the Prairies.
- Guides in period costume
- Interpretive walks & picnic areas
- Kids Xplorers Program
- Period furnished buildings
- Visitor centre museum, theatre,
- gift shop & cafeteria
- Open Victoria Day to Labour Day 2012
- Admission fees
- Call for group information